Below are free articles that I have written that offer tips, perspective, information and inspiration for singles and/or couples. Just click on an item to view its contents.
- Being Single is Not a Failure
- Managing Your Emotional Triggers in a New Relationship
- Three Common Dating Traps and How to Avoid Them
- A Relationship in Trouble: How to Reduce Negativity
- Reviving Your Relationship by Strengthening the Positives
- How to Turn Conflict into Intimacy
Useful Web Links
Here is an list of some of the most useful books on relationship issues for singles and couples, from a variety of different perspectives. While many of these books have certain themes in common, there is considerable variation in style and emphasis, and I suggest that you stick to books that resonate for you and discard anything that doesn’t.
Here is a list of recommended books that provide a good background for financial psychotherapy, including some books about the basics of investing and personal finance, as well as books that focus on the psychological, emotional and/or spiritual dimensions of our relationship to money.